Becoming a member of S.F. Fiser & Company will be the most rewarding decision you make as an accounting professional. At S.F. Fiser & Company, your work is not a job; it's a career.
We are committed to challenging our staff as well as empowering them to grow within the firm and the accounting profession.
Our investment of time and resources in continuing professional education, state-of-the-art technology, and our extensive recruiting program is indicative of this firm's commitment to excellence.
Career benefits include the following:
- Competitive compensation
- 401K and profit-sharing
- Medical and life insurance coverage
- Continuing professional education
- Twenty-five days of paid time off
Please take a moment to look at the positions we currently have available.
Our senior accountant position offers team members an opportunity to specialize and refine their technical skills, knowledge and expertise, while also helping to support the business development and growth initiatives of the firm.
- Organize and lead client engagements from start to finish, with a primary focus on compilation, review, and audit engagements
- Coach and advise team members in client interaction and self-development expectations
- Develop technical skills and work as part of a team
- Execute tasks with little coaching and supervision
- Assist in planning and managing multiple audit projects
- Oversee and review team membersí projects and reports
- Develop a working knowledge of client businesses
- Prepare all necessary financial statements and related disclosures
- Identify and communicate technical matters to both clients and upper management
- Supervise, train and mentor staff accountants
- Perform other job related duties, such as tax preparation, as necessary
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Accounting
- CPA certification required
- 3-7 years audit experience in public accounting
- Working knowledge of GAAP and general accounting procedures
- Strong communication, research, analytical and writing skills
- Ability to effectively work both independently and as part of a team
- Proven technical skills with Excel, Word, and other Microsoft Office products
- Experience with accounting software, ProSystem fx Engagement and PPC preferred
- Solid organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task
The staff accountant position offers a tremendous learning opportunity and an excellent beginning to a career in public accounting. To qualify, applicants must have the following:
- A graduate degree in accounting or an undergraduate degree with sufficient course work to achieve CPA certification
- Minimum GPA of 3.25
- Outstanding communication skills
- A commitment to teamwork
- A high level of personal integrity
- A strong desire to excel
Qualified applicants must be actively pursuing CPA status.
Submit your resumé here:
S.F. Fiser & Company, PA
112 East Emma Avenue
Springdale, AR 72764
For additional information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 479.751.4851.
© S.F. Fiser & Company