Lisa began her career in accounting in 2001 in Wisconsin. She moved to Arkansas in December 2016 and joined S.F. Fiser & Company in May 2020. Prior to joining the Firm, Lisa spent thirteen years in the private industry and seven years in public accounting. Her previous experience in the private industry includes working in construction, government, and retail. Lisa has served a variety of clients since joining the Firm, including individuals, farms, large and small businesses, community banks, and not-for-profit organizations.
She has experience in:
- Audits, reviews, and compilations
- Individual, tax exempt and corporate tax return preparation
- IRS representation
- Tax planning and business entity selection
Education and license:
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting from Lakeland University
- Enrolled Agent with the IRS
- Currently completing Masters in Taxation at Liberty University
Professional and civic affiliations:
- Institute of Management Accountants, Inc.
- Arkansas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Farmington Area Chamber of Commerce